Trade name: Rezalliance Consulting Sàrl
Managing Director: Joëlle PAYOM
Commercial register: CHE-482.304.879
Address: Route des Jeunes 49 – 1227 Carouge (GE)-SUISSE
Data Protection Statement
Which data do we collect?
Depending on the type of service offered, REZALLIANCE CONSULTING Sàrl, headquartered at Route des jeunes 49, 1227 Carouge GE – Switzerland (hereinafter, « we ») may collect and process the following data:
- Personal information, including surname, first name, postal and email address, telephone number, nationality, date and place of birth, gender, picture, marital status, professional situation, level of education, income as well as data on your habits and preferences;
- Information related to the use of our services, particularly with regard to the identity or characteristics of the people with whom you have been put in contact or the documents you have consulted;
- Information related to the use of our website, in particular IP address, type of browser used, content of searches carried out on our site, browsing history on our site including the date and duration of the visit as well as location information.
These data may relate to a user of our website, a potential customer, a customer and any other person related to a customer, in any capacity, insofar as this information is provided by a customer.
For which purpose and how do we process your personal data?
In accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act (LPD), we collect and process personal data for the performance of our contractual, legal and regulatory obligations.
We may automatically process these personal data to determine certain characteristics such as your personal preferences, interests and behavior based on the use of the services we offer (profiling).
We use automated decision-making in the processing of your personal data to provide you with relevant recommendations for connecting with other users. We do not use automated decision making for any other purpose. Any changes to this practice in the future would be made in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Who may we share your personal data with?
We may share your personal data with the following recipients, insofar as this is legally permitted or required:
– Administrative authorities;
– Other users of our services, with your consent;
– Auditors or legal advisers.
We may need to transfer your personal data outside Switzerland. When the transfer takes place to a country or territory that does not offer an appropriate level of protection of personal data with regard to the applicable legal provisions, i.e. in particular the GDPR and the LPD, the transfer and processing of data is subject to appropriate security devices, in particular standard or ad hoc contractual clauses. We can provide, on request, a copy of the security devices implemented.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep the data collected for as long as necessary for the performance of contractual, legal or regulatory obligations. In general, this means that the data is kept during the contractual relationship.
What are your data protection rights?
Depending on the data protection laws applicable to you, you have the following rights:
- Right of access, i.e. to obtain information on the processing of your personal data and to request a copy of this data;
- Right of rectification,e. the right to request a modification of your personal data if you consider that they are incomplete or inaccurate;
- Right to erasure, i.e. the right to request the deletion of your personal data to the extent permitted by law;
- Right to restriction of processing, i.e. the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- Right of opposition,e. the right to oppose the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your particular situation;
- Right to withdraw your consent, i.e. the right to withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your personal data;
- Right to data portability, i.e. the right, to the extent permitted by law, to request the return of the personal data that you have provided to us in a usable format or, where technically possible, their transfer to a third ;
- Right to file a complaint, with the competent supervisory authority.
Even if you object to the processing of personal data, we may continue processing if the processing is (i) required by law, (ii) necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, ( (iii) necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest, or (iv) necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us, including the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
For any additional information or if you wish to exercise the aforementioned rights, please contact our data protection officer (email@example.com).